2021.11.28 19:58 cwis_throwaway what is thing you look forward to now?
2021.11.28 19:58 PolaroidBitez Kris!
|submitted by PolaroidBitez to Deltarune [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 psychofruit123 Proving that Jesus isn't God in the 4 gospels
Proving that Jesus isn't God in the gospel of John
1) "and he (Jesus) said to those selling the doves, "Take these out of here! Do not make the house of my Father (Allah) a house of commerce!" 2:16
Jesus did not say “Do not make my house a house of commerce"
2) " John answered and said, "A human being is not able to receive a thing that is not given to him from heaven." 3:27
Everything that is given to Jesus, is given to him by God
3) And Jacob's well was there. So there Jesus was, sitting down by the well, tired from the journey. It was about 6 p.m. 4:6
God does not get tired. "The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary." Isaiah 40:28
4) The woman says to him, "Sir, I am perceiving that you are a prophet. 4:19
This is what people at the time though about Jesus
5) Nevertheless, a time is coming, and is now come, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for indeed that is the kind the Father seeks as those worshiping him. 4:23
Doesnt mention worshipping Jesus at all.
6) Jesus says to them, "That I may do the will of him who sent me, is food to me, and that I may finish his work. 4:34
Jesus has been sent by God and only does what God wills.
7) Therefore Jesus responded and said to them, "Truly, truly I say to you, the Son is not able to do anything from himself, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever things that One does, these things also the Son does likewise. 5:19
Jesus is not able to do anything by himself.
8) (Jesus says) "I from myself am not able to do a thing; only as I hear do I judge, and my judgment is righteous, because I am not seeking my own will, but the will of him who sent me." 5:30
Again stating that he isn't able to do anything by himself and that he only judges by what God tells him. He goes on to add that he is only doing the will of God and not himself.
9) But I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works which the Father has given me to finish, the same works which I am doing, they testify about me that the Father has sent me. 5:36
God has given Jesus tasks to complete, just like any other messenger sent by God.
10) And the Father who sent me, he has testified about me. You have neither heard his voice at any time nor seen his form. 5:37
This verse is very important. Not only is Jesus saying that he has been sent but he is also saying that no one has heard Gods voice or seen God. People have heard and seen Jesus so therefore he can not be God.
11) (Jesus says) "I do not accept praise from human beings" 5:41
This is different to God saying in almost every verse to praise him in the Torah.
12) "I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; if someone else comes in his own name, him you will accept." 5:43
Again, he has come in the name of God.
13) How is it possible for you to believe, accepting praise from one another, and not seeking the praise from the only God? 5:44
We saw a few verses back that Jesus doesnt accept praise so this verse can't be talking about him. It also says "the only God" which confirms that there is only one God that you should praise.
14) Then Jesus took the loaves, and after giving thanks, he distributed to those reclining, and likewise from the fish, as much they wanted. 6:11
Jesus thanks God
15) Then the people, having seen the miraculous sign he had done, were saying, "This surely is the Prophet who was to come into the world." 6:14
People though of Jesus as a prophet
16) For I have come down from heaven not to do my will, but the will of him who sent me. 6:38
17) He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one has the ability to come to me, unless it is given to him from the Father.” 6:65
Guidance only comes from God
18) Jesus therefore answered them and said, "My teaching is not mine, but rather his who sent me. 7:16
19) One who speaks from himself is seeking his own glory. But one seeking the glory of Him who sent him, such a one is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him. 7:18
20) Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, "Yes, me you know, and you know where I am from. Yet I have not come of myself. True rather is the one who sent me; him you do not know. 7:28
21) But even if I judge, my judgment is valid, because I am not alone: it is I and the one who sent me. 8:16
22) Then Jesus said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will find out that I am he, and of myself I do nothing, but rather exactly as the Father has taught me, those things I speak. 8:28
23) And the one who sent me is continually with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do the things pleasing to him." 8:29
Jesus tries to please God all the time
24) But as it is, you are trying to kill me, someone who has spoken to you the truth he has heard from the Father. This, Abraham did not do. 8:40
25) Jesus said to them, "If Allah were your father, you would love me, for I went out from Allah and have arrived here. For neither did I come of myself, but that One sent me. 8:42
26) Jesus answered, "I do not have a demon. Quite the opposite, I am honoring my Father. And you are dishonoring me. 8:49
27) It is not me seeking my glory. There is One seeking, and judging. 8:50
A very clear statement that proves that Jesus isn't God and that there is only one God
28) Jesus answered, "If I glorify myself, that glory of mine is worthless. My Father is the one glorifying me, the one that you say is your Allah. 8:54
29) We must be working at the works of him who sent me, while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. 9:4
30) Then they are talking to the blind man again: "What do you say about him? For it was your eyes he opened." And he said, "He is a prophet." 9:17
31) No one takes it from me; I lay it down of myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again; this order I received from my Father." 10:18
32) Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I am doing in the name of my Father, these testify for me. 10:25
33) My Father, the one who gave them to me, he is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them from the Father's hand. 10:29
God is greater than everyone including Jesus
34) Jesus responded to them, "Many good works I have shown you from the Father. For which work of them are you stoning me?" 10:32
35) Jesus shed tears. 11:35
God doesnt cry because God is not a human. Why would God cry over someone's death, when technically it is he who has killed the man?
36) They therefore took away the stone. And Jesus lifted his eyes aboveward, and said, "Father, I thank you, that you have heard me. 11:41
God would not thank himself.
37) But I already knew that you always hear me; only for the sake of the crowd standing around did I say this, so that they may believe that it was you who sent me." 11:42
Jesus wanted everyone to know that he is not God
38) If someone is serving me, he must follow me; and where I am, there also my servant will be. If someone is serving me, my Father will honor him. 12:26
Jesus doesnt say "I will honor him."
39) For I from myself have not spoken; rather, the Father who sent me, he has given me commandment, what I should say, and how I should speak. 12:49
40) And I know, that his commandment means eternal life. Therefore, what things I speak, just as the Father has said them to me, I speak them just so." 12:50
41) Then, he is putting water into a basin. And he began to wash the feet of the disciples, and to wipe them off with the towel in which he was girded. 13:5
It is blasphemous to suggest that God would do such a thing
42) Truly, truly I say to you, The person who accepts whomever I send, is accepting me; and the person who accepts me, is accepting the One who sent me." 13:20
This is the same as Allah saying in the Quran, "He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah" 4:80
43) "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in Allah. Trust also in me. 14:1
Jesus makes a clear distinction between himself and God
44) In my Father's house there are many abodes. Otherwise, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 14:2
45) One who does not love me will not keep my word. And the word that you are hearing is not mine, but the Father's, who sent me. 14:24
46) "You heard how I said to you, 'I am going away, and will be coming to you.' If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
God is greater than Jesus.
47) No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his lord is doing. But you I have called friends, because all things that I have heard from my Father, I have made known to you. 15:15
48) But all these things they will do against you because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 15:21
49) For the Father himself likes you, because you have liked me, and have believed that I (Jesus) came forth from Allah. 16:27
50) And this is eternal life: to know you, the only true Allah, and the one whom you have sent, Jesus Christ. 17:3
How much clearer can it get? Another clear distinction between God and Jesus.
51) "I have made known your name to the humans of the world that you have given to me. They had been yours, and you gave them to me, and they have taken your word to heart. 17:6
52) Now they are persuaded that all the things you have given to me are indeed from you 17:7
53) for the sayings which you gave to me I have given to them, and they accepted and knew for sure that I came forth from you, and they believed that you had sent me. 17:8
54) I am not asking that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. 17:15
Jesus is praying to God and asking God , just as he does throughout all 4 gospels (I cant put down all the times he does this because otherwise this list would be way too long)
55) "O righteous Father, indeed the world has not known you, but I have known you, and these have known that you sent me. 17:25
56) Jesus therefore said to Peter, "Put the sword in the sheath. The cup which the Father has given me, am I not to drink it?" 18:11
Jesus is tested through God
57) Jesus says to her, "Do not cleave to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them: 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father; to my Allah and your Allah.'" 20:17
We all worship the same God as Jesus worshipped.
58) Then Jesus again said to them, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so also I send you." 20:21
Proving that Jesus isn't God in the gospel of Luke
1) being tempted forty days by the devil. And he ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry. 4:2
Not only is it blasphemous to suggest that the devil could try tempt God, it also contradicts with this verse in the old testament : "Let no man say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth He any man." James 1:13
The devil is literally evil itself and so Jesus is not God. This is not to mention that Jesus also gets hungry.
2) Then leading him up, the devil showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth, in a moment of time. And he said to Jesus, "All this authority and their glory I will give to you, for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Now then, if you worship in front of me, it will all be yours." 4:5 - 4:7
I honestly cant believe how anyone could even think that the devil could even try to make God worship him and by bribing him with luxury. I don't really need to explain why.
3) In answer Jesus said to him, "It is written: 'You shall worship your lord your God, and him only shall you serve.' 4:8
A beautiful response by Jesus.
4) Jesus answered and said to him, "It says: 'You shall not test your lord, your Allah.'" 4:12
Jesus is not God because God does not test Himself.
5) And he said, "Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his home town. 4:24
Jesus is a prophet.
6) But he said to them, "I must preach the kingdom of Allah to the other towns also, because on that basis I was sent." 4:43
Just like every prophet, Jesus was sent to guide people to heaven.
7) And he would take retreat in deserted places, and pray. 5:16
8) And immediately he stood up, in full view of them, and taking up that upon which he had been lying, he went away toward home, praising Allah. 5:25
Jesus praises God.
9) Everyone was stunned with amazement. And they glorified Allah, and were filled with awe, saying, "We have seen remarkable things today." 5:26
After Jesus performed miracles, everyone thanked God and not Jesus
10) And it came about in those days that he went out into the hills to pray, and spent the whole night praying to Allah. 6:12
11) "Rejoice in that day, and skip for joy! For behold, great is your reward in heaven, because the same things their ancestors did to the prophets. 6:23
Jesus is saying that people are prosecuting him, just like the prophets before. The comparism with prophets is made frequently to show that Jesus himself is a prophet.
12) Be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate 6:36
Not just as "I" am compassionate.
13) And fear took hold of all, and they praised Allah, saying, "A great prophet has been raised up among us," and, "Allah has come to help his people." 7:16
everyone knew that Jesus was only a prophet.
14) But he in answer said to them, "These are my mother and brothers, the ones hearing and doing the word of Allah." 8:21
15) And Jesus said, "Who was it touching me?" When everyone denied it, Peter said, "Master, the crowds are pushing in together and jostling you." But Jesus said, "Someone touched me, for I sensed power going out from me." 8:45-46
Jesus doesnt know who touched him.
16) And taking the loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them and broke them, and gave to the disciples to set before the people 9:16
A way in which Jesus thanks God
17) And it came about that, when he was praying in private, the disciples were with him, and he queried them, saying, "Who do the crowds maintain me to be?" 9:18
18) saying, “The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests, and Torah scholars, and be killed, and on the third day be raised again.” 9:22
Just like a human messenger Jesus was meant to suffer, be rejected and be killed. This cant happen to God
19) And it came about, something like eight days after these words, that having taken Peter and John and James, he went up into the mountain, to pray. 9:28
20) And he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this child on the basis of my name, is welcoming me, and whoever welcomes me, is welcoming the one who sent me. For the person who is smallest among you all, that is who is great." 9:48
21) The person who listens to you is listening to me, and the one rejecting you, is rejecting me. And the one rejecting me, is rejecting the one who sent me 10:16
"He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian." Quran 4:80
22) In that same hour, he exulted in the Holy Spirit, and said, "I praise you, Father, O Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the learned and intelligent, and revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, for that is what was pleasing in your sight. 10:21
23) And he in answer said, "You shall love your lord, your Allah from your whole heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself." 10:27
This is what Jesus actually preached.
24) And it came about when he was praying in a certain place, that as he was finishing, a certain one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, even as John taught his disciples." 11:1
25) But he replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of Allah and obey it." 11:28
26) Consider the ravens, that they neither sow nor reap, and Allah feeds them. How much higher priority you are than birds! 12:24
27) Do not be afraid, little flock; for it has given your Father pleasure to give you the kingdom. 12:32
It is God who sends people to heaven
28) And he laid hands on her; and she became erect at once, and was praising Allah. 13:13
29) Regardless, I would have to be continuing on today and tomorrow and the next day. For it is not possible for a prophet to be killed outside Jerusalem! 13:33
30) Now behold, your house will be abandoned to you. I tell you, you will not see me, until the day when you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.' 13:35
31) And Jesus said to him, "Why are you calling me good? No one is good, except Allah alone. 18:19
I honestly feel quite bad for Jesus. He made it clear that he isn't God and yet people still worship him.
32) And at once he saw again, and he was following him, giving glory to Allah. And all the people also, when they saw, gave praise to Allah. 18:43
People knew that the miracles of Jesus were all through God.
33) And having come near now to the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole company of disciples started rejoicing, to lift Allah up with a loud voice for all the miracles that they had seen. 19:37
34) They were saying, "Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven, and glory in the highest!" 19:38
35) And after taking the bread and giving thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body, being given for you. This you should do as a commemoration of me." 22:19
Jesus thanks God
36) and I am assigning to you a kingdom, just as my Father did to me, 22:29
37) But I have prayed for you, that your faith will not completely die. And you, when you have come back around, strengthen your brothers." 22:32
Jesus prays for his disciples
38) And he withdrew from them, about a stone's throw away. And having dropped his knees, he was praying 22:41
As we see time and time again, Jesus is an obedient servant to God.
39) as follows: "Father, if you are willing, remove this test from me. However, not my will, but yours be done."
First he acknowledges that only God can help him. He then confirms that only Gods will matters and not his
40) And being in agony, he was praying more earnestly; and his sweat became like drops of blood falling down onto the ground 22:44
41) And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." 23:34
Only God can forgive sins
42) And crying out with a loud voice, Jesus said, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." And after he had said this, he expired. 23:46
43) And he said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "The things concerning Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet powerful in deed and in word, in the eyes of both Allah and all the people; 24:19
How much clearer can it get?
44) And it came about that as he reclined with them, he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and was distributing it to them. 24:30
45) And throughout those days they were continually at the temple, praising Allah. 24:53
Even after Jesus dies, they still praised God and not Jesus.
Proving that Jesus isn't God in the gospel of Mark
1) And he was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan, and was with the wild beasts. And the angels were attending him. 1:13
see comments on the first point in the Gospel of Luke
2) And rising up very early, in the darkness, Jesus went outside and went off to a solitary place, and he was praying there. 1:35
The fact that Jesus prayed in a private place exposes the claim that "Jesus only prayed to show us how to pray"
3) And he says to them, "Let us go somewhere else, to the nearby villages, so I may preach there also. For that is why I have come." 1:38
This is a recurring thing in the gospels; Jesus has come just like any other prophet.
4) Whoever does the will of Allah, that one is my brother and sister and mother." 3:35
5) And he did not allow him, but says to him, "Go home to your people and report to them what things the Lord has done for you, and what mercy he has shown you." 5:19
The miracles performed by Jesus are through God.
6) And Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor, except in his home town and among his relatives, and in his house." 6:4
7) And taking the five loaves of bread and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, he blessed and broke the loaves of bread and gave to the disciples to set before the people. The two fish also he divided for all. 6:41
8) And after saying farewell to them, he went away into the hills to pray 6:46
9) And looking up to heaven he sighed, and he says to him, "Eppatach!" (which means, "Be opened!"). 7:34
10) And Jesus said to him, "Why are you calling me good? No one is good except one, Allah. 10:18
11) And seeing from afar a fig tree that had leaves, he went, if perchance he would find something on it. And coming upon it he found nothing but leaves. And in response he said to it, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard. 11:13-14
why would God curse a fig tree, that he himself created?
12) And in response Jesus says to them, "Have faith in Allah 11:22
Not have faith in "me"
13) Also, when you stand praying, forgive, if you are holding anything against anyone, so that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses." 11:25
Only God forgives sins
14) Jesus answered, "The most important commandment is this: 'Hear, O Israel, Our lord, our God, is one" 12:29
Crystal clear. As muslims we know what Jesus means by this and yet christians still argue that this means that God is 3 in 1. Jesus even said "our God" to make it clear that Allah is the God of Jesus as well.
15) And the Torah scholar said to him, "Well done, Teacher. It is on true basis you have said, that there is one, and there is no other but him; 12:32
16) "But as to that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, not even the Son, but only the Father. 13:32
My favorite verse in all the 4 gospels. Only God knows when the day of judgement will come; not even Jesus knows this and so he cant be God.
17) And they come to an orchard the name of which was Gethsemane, and he says to his disciples, "Sit here while I pray." 14:32
18) And he takes Peter, and also James and John with him. And he began to be overwhelmed with dread and heaviness 14:33
These are human emotions.
19) And he was saying, "Father, Father, all things are possible for you. Remove this test from me. Nevertheless, not what I will, but what you will." 14:36
20) And at 3:00 P.M. Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "My Allah, my Allah, why have you forsaken me?" 15:34
This makes it clear that Jesus is a human
Proving that Jesus isn't God in the gospel of Mathew
1)Then Jesus said to him, "Go away, Satan! For it is written: 'You shall worship Yahweh your Allah, and him only shall you serve 4:10
2) In the same way, let your light shine in the view of people, such that they will see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. 5:16
3) Therefore, whoever looses one of the least of these commandments (in the Torah), and teaches people the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices them and teaches them, this one will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 5:19
The first commandment is that the Lord is one
4) so that you be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he causes his sun to rise upon the evil and the good, and rains upon the righteous and the unrighteous 5:45
5) Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. 5:48
only God is perfect.
6) Be careful not to do your acts of charity in front of people, trying to be seen by them, for in that case you have no reward with your Father in heaven. 6:1
Only God can reward people
7) But you when you pray, go into your inner room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you. 6:6
Jesus tells us to pray to God, not to him.
8) But if you are not forgiving to people, neither will your Father forgive you your trespasses. 6:15
9) so that you do not appear to people as fasting, but rather to your Father, who is in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you. 6:18
10) If you therefore, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask him? 7:11
11) Not everyone saying to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in heaven. 7:21
Only God decides who goes to heaven and Jesus has no say in this.
12) He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me 10:40
Everything goes back to God
13) At that time Jesus continued, and said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the sophisticated and learned, and revealed them to little children. 11:25
14) And having directed the crowds to recline on the grass, he takes the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, he blessed Allah. And after he broke the loaves, he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples to the crowds. 14:19
15) And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up into the mountain by himself to pray. And as evening came on he was alone there. 14:23
16) And Jesus in response said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, because it was not flesh and blood (a human) that revealed this to you, but my Father (Allah), who is in heaven. 16:17
everything is from God and not Jesus.
17) That is how undesirable it is, in the eyes of your Father in heaven, that even one of these little ones be lost. 18:14
18) Again I say to you, if two of you on earth agree with one voice concerning any and all matters about which you make request, it will be brought about for you by my Father who is in heaven. 18:19
19) This is how my Father in heaven will act toward you also, unless you each forgive your brother from your heart." 18:35
20) And he said to him, "Why are you calling me good? No one is good except One, Allah. But if you want to enter eternal life, keep the commandments." 19:17
21) He says to them, "My cup you will indeed drink, but to sit on my right or on my left is not mine to grant, but is only for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father." 20:23
Jesus says he can not grant a request because it is Allah (not Jesus) who determines every thing
22) And the crowds would say, "This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth, Galilee." 21:11
23) And though seeking to arrest him, they feared the crowds, since they held him to be a prophet. 21:46
24) And he told him, "'You shall love Yahweh your Allah with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 22:37
25) And call no one on earth your father, because there is only one father for you, the heavenly one. 23:9
Jesus is on the Earth and so can't be God.
26) For I tell you, from now on, me you will not see, until such time you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'" 23:39
27) But as for that day and hour, no one knows it except the Father alone; not even the angels of heaven, not even the Son. 24:36
28) Then Jesus goes with them to a park named Gethsemane, and he says to the disciples, "Sit here during such time I am gone over there to pray." 26:36
29) And then after he had moved forward a little, he fell on his face and prayed, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, remove this test from me. Nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will." 26:39
Jesus doing Sajdah.
30) Again for the second time he went away and was praying, saying, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to go away unless I drink it, may your will be done." 26:42
submitted by psychofruit123 to LightHouseofTruth [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 19:58 mind_your_nanners Sync box/Soundbar/TV/Roku configuration help needed
| I'm losing my mind with trying to get this setup configured. It seems like, no matter what I try, either the TV won't give sound via ARC, the Roku won't be accessible, or there will be no light sync. I have gotten 2 out of the 3 to work but never 3/3. |
What am I missing here?
submitted by mind_your_nanners to Hue [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 19:58 HilltopMarines Just saw this
|submitted by HilltopMarines to battlefield2042 [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 RPL79 Soooo what happened to this ?
2021.11.28 19:58 MastaShortie What is a buy once cry once and good compound bow?
2021.11.28 19:58 TrentFan_orsomething bigger simp?
2021.11.28 19:58 Revolutionary_Yak850 🔱Aqua Shiba just Launched🚀 from depths of the Majestic Ocean and bringing a Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to his investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our campaign to become the most heroic Community!
🔱Aqua Shiba just Launched🚀 from depths of the Majestic Ocean and bringing a Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to his investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our campaign to become the #1 DeFi Token in Crypto. Join in on the Heroics! Lets Go!
🌐BSC Scan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x37B8996C92f9143aE82183280b120a3499Ab0b3C
Liquidity is locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0xabAF6f50Ac9219B9E19e35D97773294Aa6141e10
Contract Ownership is Renounced: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xb7604d35e9873e076060b4f87d6ce70df13e039e84fd0106a0e227d95ad0187a
Buy with 11% Slippage right here on PancakeSwap!
Aqua Shiba has assembled his greatest generals to form the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council to market our token far and wide by advertising via multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more.
The Bounties of Aqua Shiba's Heroic Campaign will be shared with all his loyal hodlers via Heroic Reflection Rewards, Token Airdrops and Community Awards and Prizes.
Our Tokenomics are as follows:
Auto-Liquidity: All Aqua Shiba transactions contribute 7% to our liquidity pool ensuring price stability, sustainable growth for all his Aqua Shiba investors. Multiple liquidity pools and stable coins parings with BUSD & USDC will be added as our community grows.
Safe & Secure: Aqua Shiba puts the safety and security of his Army as his top priority and has ordered that Contract Ownership be Renounced at launch & 100% of Liquidity be Locked, therefore, ensuring that his token is decentralized and no individual, group, or entity has control over his royal token and ensuring safety and security for all his investors.
Heroic Reflections: All Aqua Shiba holders will observe their token balance grow through Reflection Rewards at intervals as the community grows. This function will allow holders to effectively earn interest over time and will scale as the community grows.
Heroic Marketing: Aqua Shiba has formed the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council which will utilize the Royal Atlantian Treasury of which 3% of every transaction is contributed to launch a Marketing Campaign covering multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more. Aqua Shiba is going to save the entire crypto world and rain riches down on his loyal soldiers!
submitted by Revolutionary_Yak850 to AllCryptoBets [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 19:58 bruhhhhhitsmee (18 F) I used to watch the cartoon Eloise…
When I was younger about 10 years old I used to watch the cartoon Eloise all because I used to get thrilled seeing her pink underwear that the only reason I had watch the show…
submitted by bruhhhhhitsmee to confessions [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 19:58 Pale-Adhesiveness-27 Gave boosie a shoutout on yt
|submitted by Pale-Adhesiveness-27 to NBAYoungboy [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 Moth_Princess Young adult (maybe romance) novel about a girl who only had a small section of her brain left after an accident.
This was a fiction novel where the main premise revolved around the protagonist, a teenage girl, dealing with the aftermath of a major accident that only left a section of her brain, dubbed the "butterfly section" of the brain. Her body is synthetic in nature and I recall this being a big reveal in the middle of the book. Her family was obsessed with documenting her life via family videos.
Notable characters include the protagonist and a similarly aged boy who she would conversate with outside of her home.
I believe this was just considered a Young adult novel with some elements of romance.
It was a paperback book with a mostly white cover with puzzle pieces that had a blue backdrop behind them.
It's unclear when it was set but I would consider it to be in the modern day with some major scientific advancements.
The book was roughly 100-200 pages long and was written in English.
I read it around 2012-2014 at around middle school age, it was likely intended for more of a high school age demographic however.
The book was a gift from an aunt who mostly shopped online so I would assume it was a purchase off of Amazon or a similar service.
I am not sure how recently the book was published but I would range it about 2008-2014.
I would love to see if this book holds up because I remember it being a very interesting read focusing more on the protagonist’s inner mind rather than external elements.
submitted by Moth_Princess to whatsthatbook [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 19:58 fhariri Judy from Cyberpunk 2077 Fanart by me :)
2021.11.28 19:58 SmithBall Deciding to build Yanfei because her “boom” voice line in JP is very satisfying.
2021.11.28 19:58 Psychological-Rub919 Margot Robbie
|submitted by Psychological-Rub919 to Ladiesofdc [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 Drag14 Regice raid 1202 8694 8545 add now
2021.11.28 19:58 kotastudio Cat in Joker outfit - one in the collection of 54 cards
|submitted by kotastudio to NFT [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 Specialist_Pound_312 🚀PrinceShiba Next 100X BSC GEM 💎Launched on Pancakeswap | Low Market Cap | Stealth Launched | Join Now
🐶Did You missed Prince Floki? Don't Miss Here Is PrinceShiba
📈Contract is Verified
🚀Easy 20-100X !!!!!!!
7% Redistribution in SHIB 💵
Auto-paid: You hold and receive SHIB 🙌
1% Liquidity pool 💦
1% to Marketing
1% to Charity wallet ❤️
Don't miss the next moonshot!
🔸LP lock. Trusted Developer. Huge marketing campaign - already had over 15+ huge influencers post about us. CG/CMC applied for. NFTs are being considered Game is in prelim development Website redesign Logo redesign
🔹Sponsored content - car livery, team sponsorship Partnerships - always attempting to work with other teams and projects that can help grow the brand. CEX listing - this will be a priority when we cross 1k holders, as a lot will want an easier way of purchasing $MARV. I will pick a CEX that aligns with our core methodology.
🔹I aim to be 100% transparent in everything I do, I want to make this a fun project that makes history!
🔹I’d love to grow it to a point where we can donate money to dog and other animal charities, that would be a dream.
🔸The community we are building is everything to me, and the success of a token is in the communities hands. I want educated and bright people who enjoy memes
Buy Now: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x3295ebefba333156b7d828edc7670b1d94fab5c3
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0x3295ebefba333156b7d828edc7670b1d94fab5c3#readContract
Liquidty locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x33AB4d021b3CFC105ABfef64573ea7c652B4E670
submitted by Specialist_Pound_312 to CryptoMoonCoins [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 19:58 elzango Spotify Cares Sucks
2021.11.28 19:58 DreamTeam2112 The surrealist studio of my dreams
|submitted by DreamTeam2112 to ImaginaryMindscapes [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 edmjdm What's some of the best solo pve builds?
2021.11.28 19:58 TXVERAS That was a close one
|submitted by TXVERAS to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 Malefore1234 I don’t see anything different between the two
|submitted by Malefore1234 to InfinityTrain [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 19:58 dl1966 My Ballon d’Or Top 11 and other players who I think have had a great year.
2021.11.28 19:58 Meepmoop781 Is techno pog or not pog
|submitted by Meepmoop781 to Technoblade [link] [comments]|